Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Update





I haven't written lately but have been busy scrapping. I have been busy doing some books for hire....did one Baby Boy album for someone who needed to give it as a gift and then another Little Boy album for someone else. Since I have girls, it was new for me to work on so much "boy" stuff. I also worked on my own Tennessee Vacation scrapbook as well. I used an 8x8 album and it was so quick to do in that size. I used Fancy Pants rub-ons on these pages and OMG do I LOVE them! I recently found this company and LOVE LOVE LOVE their stuff! On the couple page...everything but the strip border is a rub-on and on the Horse page...the frame is Fancy Pants rub-on and the words are K&Co.

Now I am back to finishing up my Christmas 2005 layouts before I need to do Christmas 2006. I am pretty much caught up except for the Christmas ones. I have kept up this year with doing layouts of recent pictures as soon as I get them but somehow Christmas 2005 got put on the back burner. On this layout of my husband and I, I used a real felt bow from our decoration stash.

On another note, looking forward to the Orlando Memories Expo in a couple of weeks...hoping to find lots of Fancy Pants rub-ons there. This will be my 5th year going to this event. Every year I meet my bestest friend/scrapping buddy there (we live 2 hours apart) and we shop until we drop.



1 comment:

Jennifer Stewart said...

Those are beautiful! I haven't tried those rub-ons yet, but you make them look gorgeous. :)

Jennifer