Saturday, February 17, 2007

My Scrapbook Room





























I had my closet done by 3 Day Closets and am sooooo happy!! Not only will I have no wasted space in the closet but I will really be able to see what I have in a glance. Some of the pictures above are the rest of my room besides the new organized closet...the corner shelving is my wood stamps and on the other side of the room I have my Sizzix machine and dies on a tv stand table. I split my paper between the closet and the desk for now. I have most of my tools that I always use on my desk and my markers and xyron 250. I can't wait to scrap now and know exactly where things are....I found so much when I had to clean out the closet. I also like the fact that I can close the closet doors and hide the stuff so it doesn't look too cluttered in the room. Also, one section of the closet is inter-changeable for hanging clothes for guests when necessary since my scrapbook room is also the guest room --- you can see that part in one of the closeup pictures. I also have a black couch which opens up into a twin bed in this room and my computer on the other side of the desk that you can't see. Also note...the 2nd to last picture shows a close-up of my 3 briefcases that house my brads, eyelets, buttons and magic mesh....these were very inexpensive and bought at Home Depot in the toolbox aisle.

No comments: