Saturday, August 18, 2007

Not so perfect scrapping




Ever do a page and then when it is done, you see it as being sloppy or not perfect? Well this is one of them and I think it is because of my icky handwriting. I love the rub-on words that I used and the picture is adorable but my handwriting makes it look sloppy. BUT...I realized after doing this page and staring at it for a while that it isn't about the embellishments or the perfect aligning of the layout.........it is about preserving the memory! I love this picture of my daughter and think it captures the little girl as well as the growing teenager and I think I got that thought across and preserved it in my layout in my own handwriting..........that is what matters most...don't you agree?

PS...the top and bottom words aren't appearing very clear in this scan so let me say that the top says.... Live, celebrate, discover, enjoy, delight, achieve and the bottom says... Be bold, cherish, be happy, bloom, be alive, discover. This large rub-on is from Deju Views.

No comments: