Monday, August 28, 2006

Patterned Paper












Ever since reading Ali Edwards - A Designer's Eye for scrapbooking with patterned paper, I have been inspired to do a crazy, loud, patterned paper layout. I LOVE Ali's style of scrapping and also incorporated my own handwriting, like she does on many of her layouts. Anyhow, after receiving most of my QVC goodies tonight, I had some inspiration. Hope ya'll like it. The paper is BG and the circle felt ribbons are from QVC and by Rob and Bob Studio. LOVE THEM!! They came in 6 color sets of 4 different styles of ribbons. There is plain, flowers, rickrack looking and these circles. ALSO....one of the QVC goodies I received is Lisa Bearnson's book - Volume 3 of Scrapbooking with Lisa Bearnson .....OMG.....the extras that came with this were soooooo unbelievably gorgeous and so far, I glanced through the book and it is great! Love this addition to my special books......thanks Lisa.

No comments: