Saturday, September 16, 2006

ReOrganizing Scrapbook Room

I finally got the energy to tackle my office/scrapbook room. I went through a ton of stuff and cleaned out piles of mail, filing and other junk. Hubby painted some sturdy shelves white and hung them for me...he is the BEST!!! When I get everything on them and re-organized, I will take a picture to post but for now -- I had to post and show what I found at Michael's today!!! The colored tins were 50c each and the clear jars were $1 each. The Bling Bling basket was $5. This was all on clearance!!! Love pretty stuff to keep and show my scrapping stuff in!!! Isn't this stuff adorable??? OH and I am also posting these cool wire shelving unit that we hung yesterday.......it is not only efficient but looks great!!!!
Being Organized makes for better Scrapping!!!! Not really sure why my sidebar went to the bottom of the page - probably cause these pictures are bigger than normal.....I am sure it will go back to normal in October.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: