Sunday, September 10, 2006

BUNCO NIGHT

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I have never played the game BUNCO before but last night Christine (the owner of my LSS) asked me to be a fill in. I really didn't know anyone that was going to be there except for Christine but I figured I would give it a try. I got to her house around 6pm and got a quick lesson on the game. Everyone soon starting arriving and we had dinner. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel very welcome. We starting playing BUNCO after dinner and it was so much FUN!!! I loved the game...easy and fun. All of us woman chatted and joked around during the game which made it a very friendly and fun atmosphere. During half-time we celebrated someone's birthday and had cake. This group gives out prizes at the end and I won one. Everyone traded prizes for the ones they really wanted so I did the same because I really wanted this tiny desk plaque that said "Life's A Journey". I love that quote - and say you need to find the J O Y in the Journey. I put the plaque in my scrap room/office right away. The person who traded me was surprised I wanted the least expensive prize but it is the one I really wanted...LOL. I traded her with my prize of an embellished glass candy dish.

Christine is now starting a new BUNCO group.....a SCRAPPER'S BUNCO group. The prizes would be scrapbooking supplies. I am definitely joining this group. Not only will that be fun and scrapbook related but it felt good to get out and hang out with a bunch of girls for a change. Sometimes us Mom's don't do that too often and I think we need girl nights. NOT the girl nights we had when we were single ....LOL...but nice, clean fun girl nights like last night. I am glad I was asked to go last night and glad that I took a chance and went.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you came and enjoyed yourself. I can't wait for scrappers Bunco we are going to have such a great time. By the way thanks for coming out on Saturday all the ladies loved you and enjoyed your company. I will miss this group but look forward to a new group......