Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Antique Fair Layout


I am in love with Junkitz paper and seem to constantly reach for it. This design allowed me to do this page with such ease...I just went with the circle flow. I also did my journaling in my own handwriting - I try to do that here and there for the future prosperity of my albums. Of course, I hate my own handwriting as many of us do but it is a lot easier to just journal in hand. Unfortunately a row of stamped buttons isn't showing up on my scan but it is the blurry yellow you see under the quote.

This quote is so perfectly fitting for an antique fair and for a father/daughter relationship. In case you can't read the quote.....

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Walt Emerson

2 comments:

jeanne said...

Great layout!!!

Anonymous said...

Good words.