Friday, March 23, 2007

My Favorite Layout





I just absolutely LOVE the way this layout came out. It started out as a goofy closeup picture that was taken by chance. I started playing with the picture coloring on the computer and before I knew it I was scrapping. I used a piece of light peach colored Bazzill paper and added some Fancy Pants rub ons (love them), the acrylic circle stamp, a MAMBI rub on initial on a pop dot(in the middle) and it was done. Note that the top word says Unique. I had been feeling a bit in a scrapping rut lately but this picture has taken me out of it. Every once in a while you get a WOW layout and realize why we scrap and how we get that scrapper's high.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it! i love those "goofy" pics - the totally unposed. sometimes they turn out to be the very best of all. Love the simplicity. you should seriously consider submitting it! :)